Friday, December 31, 2010

Boring post- Entrada algo aburrida

Lately I have been feeling so blessed for the people in my life. I have been blessed with WONDERFUL friends. Friends that I've known since I was a little girl, friends that I've met somewhere along my teenage/college years, and friends that although I've only known for a couple of months have taught me what friendship is all about. I feel so so blessed to have so many great friends that I don't think I deserve it!! I only wish that I can be as giving as my friends are with me, but I still have a long way.
On that same note, how thankful I am to have my best friend by my side. He is not only funny and cute, and a hottie, but is the best father and husband I could have asked for. He is soooo hard working and just by seeing how hard he works to provide for me and Aitana, my love for him grows to a much deeper level. I love his work ethics and how hard working he is!

Ultimamente me siento muy bendecida por la gente que tengo en mi vida. El Señor me ha bendecido con amigos MARAVILLOSOS. Amigos que conozco desde que soy una enana, amigos que he conocido en la adolescencia o en mis años universitarios, y amigos qeu aunque hace solo unos meses que conozco, ya me han demostrado lo que significa la amistad. Me siento tan bendecida de tener estos amigos que en realidad no me lo merezco! Solo espero que yo pueda aprender de su amistad para poder ser una mejor amiga, pero todavia me queda bastante que aprender!
Y hablando un poco de lo mismo, que suerte tener a mi mejor amigo de mi lado. Brad no solo es divertido y esta "to buenorro", pero ees el mejor padre y el mejor esposo que podria tener. Es super trabajador y el ver lo mucho que trabaja para que yo y Aitana tengamos todo lo que necesitemos, me hace quererle mucho mas. Trabaja tan tan duro que me siento super bendecida de tener a mi lado a un hombre tan trabajador y bueno.

2 comments:

Rhiannon said...

Not a boring post at all. I was really sad when you guys moved, cuz I secretly wanted to be your best friend :) Not. even. kidding. You guys are super cool & I wish we would have hung out more than a few times I ran into you in the shade at the church.

Patricia said...

nena!!!! espero k me cuentes entre tus amigos!! la verdad k la distancia a veces hace k la cosa se distancie pero espero k nunca perdamos el contacto y k siempre cuentes conmigo!